This delicious light and creamy Pumpkin Fluff is just 2 Smart Points per serving on Weight Watchers Freestyle Plan, myWW Blue Plan, myWW Purple plan & myWW Green plan. The whole recipe makes just under 6 cups of Pumpkin Fluff so each serving is a scant half cup. Dip zero point fruit or low Smart Point cookies for a tasty, low Smart Point dessert!
Keywordweight watchers desserts, weight watchers pumpkin dessert, weight watchers recipes
Prep Time10 minutes
Total Time10 minutes
- 1 can pumpkin puree (15oz)
- 4 tbsp skimmed milk
- 1 1oz packet of fat free / sugar free Jell-o vanilla pudding mix
- 1 8oz tub of fat free Cool Whip / sugar free Cool Whip (defrosted)
- 1/2 – 1 tbsp pumpkin spice mix
- Spoon the pumpkin puree into a large bowl and mix in the skimmed milk, vanilla pudding mix and pumpkin spice.
- Mix till smooth.
- Fold in the defrosted Cool Whip until fully combined.
- Chill until time to serve.
This post was updated in November 2019 to reflect the new myWW SmartPoints, ingredient changes & also to make changes in serving sizes.