cook time: 30 MINUTES
total time: 45 MINUTES
- 1 (3.4 oz) package of sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (3.4 oz) package of sugar-free orange Jell-O
- 1 (20 oz) can of crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 (8 oz) container of sugar-free Cool Whip
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 1 cup of cold water
- In a large bowl, mix together the vanilla pudding mix, orange Jell-O, and the undrained can of crushed pineapple.
- Add in the boiling water and stir until everything is well combined and the Jell-O and pudding mix are dissolved.
- Add in the cold water and stir again.
- Fold in the container of Cool Whip until everything is well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a 9×13 inch pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set.
- Serve and enjoy!
- This recipe is 0 points on the WW Freestyle program.