This delicious light and creamy Pumpkin Fluff is just 2 Smart Points per serving on W/W Freestyle Plan, my W/W Blue Plan, my W/W Purple plan & my W/W Green plan. The whole recipe makes just under 6 cups of Pumpkin Fluff so each serving is a scant half cup. Dip zero point fruit or low Smart Point cookies for a tasty, low Smart Point dessert!
Keyword weight watchers desserts, weight watchers pumpkin dessert, weight watchers recipes
Prep Time10 minutes
Total Time10 minutes
- 1 can pumpkin puree (15oz)
- 4 tbsp skimmed milk
- 1 1oz packet of fat free / sugar free Jell-o vanilla pudding mix
- 1 8oz tub of fat free Cool Whip / sugar free Cool Whip (defrosted)
- 1/2 – 1 tbsp pumpkin spice mix
- Spoon the pumpkin puree into a large bowl and mix in the skimmed milk, vanilla pudding mix and pumpkin spice.
- Mix till smooth.
- Fold in the defrosted Cool Whip until fully combined.
- Chill until time to serve.
This recipe serves 12 – each serving is a scant ½ cup
See notes in post regarding the ingredients I used in this recipe.
See notes in post for serving suggestions.
Serving: 0.5cup | Calories: 52kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 115mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g