- Servings: 10
- Time: 20 mins
- Difficulty: average
Yield: 1 Wonton (2 SmartPoints)
- 10 wonton wrappers
- 5 teaspoons Nutella, divided
- 1 ripe banana, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Layout the wonton wrappers. Add one banana slice and 1/2 teaspoon Nutella to the corner of each wonton. Make sure to leave space to seal the wonton.
- Put some water in a small bowl. Put your finger in the bowl then wet the edges of the wonton wrapper. Fold the wrap into a triangle and pinch the edges to seal.
- Put parchment paper on a baking sheet and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Place the wontons on the baking sheet and spray the tops of the wontons with the non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 8 minutes, or until the wontons are golden brown. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the powdered sugar.