Click underlined ingredients to buy them!
- 1 large head Cauliflower (cut into small florets)
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup Marinara sauce
- 2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 2 oz Pepperoni slices
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning (optional)
RECIPE TIPS + VIDEO in the post above, nutrition info + recipe notes below!
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (218 degrees C).
- In a 9×13 in (23×33 cm) glass casserole dish, toss the cauliflower with olive oil, sea salt, and black pepper. Arrange evenly in a single layer and roast in the oven for about 25 minutes , until a little golden. If you want the cauliflower browned more evenly, you can toss halfway through. (Leave oven preheated after – you will need to use it again.)
- Pour the marinara sauce evenly over the cauliflower. Sprinkle with shredded cheese, then top with Italian seasoning (if using). Place pepperoni slices over the cheese.
- Place the casserole back in the oven for about 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and golden
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Nutrition FactsAmount per serving. Serving size in recipe notes above.Calories238Fat16gProtein14gTotal Carbs10gNet Carbs7gFiber3gSugar
- Credit : wholesomeyum Edited and made by: skinnydietrecipes.com