- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 oz thinly sliced cheddar cheese
- 6 cooked sausage patties
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Add cream cheese and mozzarella in a bowl and microwave 30 seconds at a time until the cheese is soft and the mozzarella starts to melt. Mix until creamy.
- In a separate bowl, combine the beaten egg with almond flour. Add in the cheese mixture and mix well. Dough may be sticky, but it’s ok.
- Wet hands and form 3 inch dough balls and flatten.*
- Place sausage and cheese on the dough and wrap the dough around the fillings.
- Place stuffed dough balls onto a cookie tray with parchment paper and bake for 12-15 minutes until golden and set.
- Top with more cheese. ?
*Alternatively, you can flatten the entire dough into a sheet, cut into sections, and wrap each section around the sausage and cheese
ESTIMATED NUTRITION PER STUFFED BISCUIT:
Calories: 250 cals
NET CARBS: 2g