This is a classic keto meatloaf recipe, it’s low in carbs, paleo and tastes exactly like mom used to make. It’s made with ground beef and has a sweet and tangy baking sauce that balances the flavors. Each slice has only 3g carbs. #ketorecipes #recipe #foodrecipes
Keyword keto meatloaf, paleo meatloaf
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time1 hour 10 minutes
Resting Time 10 minutes
TotalTime1 hour 15 minutes
The beef mixture
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
The baking sauce
- 1/2 cup sugar-free tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp keto approved sweetener
- 2 tsp vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 350F / 180C. Grease a 9×5 (23×13) inch loaf pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl add the meat, eggs, onion and the seasonings. Using your hands gently mix all the ingredients. Adjust the salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the mixture to a loaf pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce. Spread the baking sauce over the meatloaf and bake for 30-45 more minutes. The cooking time varies depending on how thick is your meatloaf.
- Let it rest for about 10 minutes before slicing.
- You can serve the meatloaf cauliflower mash, keto gravy, and steamed green beans.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 245kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 283mg | Potassium: 244mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1.4% | Vitamin C: 1.8% | Calcium: 3.9% | Iron: 10.7%