Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time45 mins
Total Time55 mins
Yield: 9 Servings (2 points per serving for green, blue and purple)
Course: Dessert Keyword: freestyle, weight watchers, WW Freestyle
- 1/2 lb. blueberries
- 1/2 lb. blackberries
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon granulated Splenda
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Slice the berries and add them to a bowl. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon granulated Splenda and mix together.
- Spray an 8×8 baking dish with no-stick cooking spray then add the berries.
- Add the self-rising flour, skim milk, vanilla extract and 1/2 cup granulated Splenda to a mixing bowl. Stir together until it is combined, but still slightly lumpy.
- Pour the batter evenly over the berries.
- Cut the butter into small pieces and put on top of the batter.
- Bake 45 minutes then let cool for 5 minutes.