These Two Point Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies are made with only 4 ingredients! Simple to make, fun to look at, and yummy to EAT!
PREP TIME5 minutes
COOK TIME8 minutes
ADDITIONAL TIME5 minutes
TOTAL TIME18 minut
- 1 box Pillsbury sugar free yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 Tbsp sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchement paper.
- In a large bowl combine, cake mix, eggs and unsweetened applesauce. Whisk until well combined.
- Fold in 2 tablespoons of sprinkles. Let the batter sit for a few minutes to allow it to thicken.
- Using a medium scoop or spoon, scoop the batter onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Sprinkle evenly the remaining sprinkles over the top of cookies.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cookies are set- keep your eye on them at the 8 minute mark and be sure to not them brown.
- Allow them to cool on counter for 5-10 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
- Leftover cookies can be stored for 5-7 days in a dry container or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Servings: Makes 20 cookies
GREEN: 2 Smartpoints for 1 cookie or 2 cookies for 4 SmartPoints
BLUE: 2 Smartpoints for 1 cookie or 2 cookies for 4 SmartPoints
PURPLE: 2 Smartpoints for 1 cookie or 2 cookies for 4 SmartPoints
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 91TOTAL FAT: 3gCHOLESTEROL: 19mgSODIUM: 176mgCARBOHYDRATES: 19gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 18gFIBER: 1gSUGAR: 1gPROTEIN: 2g