“Easy Fruit Cobbler, but healthier version. Serves 16 @ 4 WW pts”
READY IN: 52mins
- 2(12 ounce) packages frozen fruit (fruit of your choice)
- 1(18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1(12 ounce) can diet Sprite Zero
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9×13 dish with cooking spray.
- Place frozen fruit in bottom of dish. Sprinkle cake mix over the top, making sure there are no lumps in the cake mix.
- Slowly pour the soda over the cake mix.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover, spray with Butter Spray and bake another 25 minutes uncovered.