- 1 (15.25 oz) box of chocolate cake mix
- 1 (12oz) can of diet soda (any flavor will do)
- 1 8oz container of cool whip fat free
- 1 (1oz) box of instant vanilla pudding (sugar-free)
- 2 cups of 1% milk
- 5 Kit Kat Candy bars, mini
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl combine the chocolate cake mix and can of diet soda until that is well combined. Pour into a 9X13 in baking dish and bake in the oven until a tooth pick comes out clean. 30-35 minutes.
- While the cake is cooking make the frosting. Whisk together the instant pudding and milk in a bowl. Then fold in the thawed cool whip.
- Chop the candy bars.
- Once the cake has cooled, top with the frosting and the chopped candy bars.
- Cut into 24 equal slices. Serving size: 1 slice.
My WW Personal Points: 5
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 131
- Sugar: 13
- Fat: 3
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 22
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 3