Slimming World Syns: 4.5 Per Serving
Weight Watchers: Coming Soon Calories: Coming Soon CourseMain Course CuisineBritish, Sunday Roast Prep Time 20 minutes Cook Time35 minutes Servings2
- Electric Whisk
- 6 Slimming World Frozen Sausages
- 60 g Plain Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 100 ml Whole Milk
- Pinch Salt
- Frylight or Low Calorie Cooking Spray
- Sieve flour into a bowl and make a well in the middle of the flour.
- Crack eggs into it the well and then pour the milk in along with a pinch of salt.
- Use your electric whisk if you have one or go crazy with a standard whisk to beat the mixture until it resembles double cream with a frothy texture.
- Set aside in the fridge until needed.
- Pre heat the oven to 220c/200c Fan/Gas Mark 7 for at least 15 minutes before use.
- Spray frylight into your baking pan/dish and pop the sausages in. Place into the oven for 10 minutes to pre cook.
- Remove the pan/dish from the oven quickly so to not lose any heat.
- Spray a good amount of Frylight into the pan/dish and pour the batter over the sausages.
- Place into the oven for 25 minutes approx. DO NOT open the oven during this time.
- Remove and serve with delicious vegetables and a dollop of mash potato.