With just 4 ingredients these Healthy Peanut Butter Balls are perfect for your chocolate peanut butter craving!
Course: Dessert, Snack Cuisine: American
Keyword: healthy peanut butter balls Servings: 18 Calories: 194 kcal
- 1 cup salted peanuts finely chopped (not peanut flour)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sweetener such as swerve
- 8 oz sugar-free chocolate chips
- Mix together the chopped peanuts, peanut butter, and sweetener. Divide the dough into 18 pieces and shape into balls. Place on a wax paper lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until cold.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave or on top of a double boiler. I microwave chocolate chips, stirring every 30 seconds until they are 75% melted. Then I just stir until the rest melt.
- Dip each peanut butter ball in the chocolate and place back on the wax paper. Refrigerate until the chocolate sets.
Notes on Sweeteners:
I use my own blend of xylitol, erythritol, and stevia in my recipes. This is twice as sweet as sugar. It is comparable to Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet and Truvia.
To sub in Swerve use 1.5 to 2 times the amount of sweetener called for.To sub in Pyure or Trim Healthy Mama Super Sweet use half the amount of sweetener called for.Substitutions will work in most recipes. They may not work in candies, such as caramel. Nutrition Facts Healthy Peanut Butter Balls Amount Per Serving (1 peanut butter ball)
Calories 194 Calories from Fat 153% Daily Value*Total Fat 17g 26%Saturated Fat 6g30%
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Total Carbohydrates 7g2%
Dietary Fiber 3g12%
Iron14.7%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.