|Servings||Prep Time||Cooking Time|
|Pasties||15 minutes||20 minutes|
|364kcal||8Smart Points (Flex/Freestyle)||1Syns|
|Per Pasties||Per Pasties||Per Pasties|
- 3 Weight Watchers White Wraps 1 HEB or 6 Syns Each
- 1 small Egg whisked
- For the Filling
- 1 tin reduced Fat Corned Beef 3 Syns
- 2 Boiled Potatoes
- 1/2 Onion finely chopped
- 1 dash Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 pinch Mustard Powder
- Preheat your oven to 180°C
- Mix all the ingredients together with salt, black pepper & mustard powder to taste.
- Divide the filling mixture into 3 portions & spoon into the wraps.
- Fold them over & brush the inner lip with an egg wash.
- Crimp the edges with a fork to seal them closed.
- Place on a baking tray sprayed with Frylight & brush the tops with the egg wash.
- Bake for about 10-15 mins until they are golden brown then turn over & repeat for the other side!