These Easy Two Point Chocolate Crinkle Cookies are made using a box of cake mix, eggs, oil and sugar substitute. These will be the hit at your next potluck!
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME 20 minutes
- 1 box ( 16 oz.) Pillsbury sugar free Devil’s Food Cake Mix
- 2 eggs ( room temperature)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla, peppermint or almond extract
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sugar substitute ( I use granulated Sucralose )
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine, dry cake mix, oil, vanilla extract and eggs. Stir by hand until dough forms. Note: The dough will seem dry, use your hands to help incorporate all ingredients.
- Put 1/4 cup sugar substitute into a small shallow plate.
- Using your hands shape dough into just less than 1″ balls. Roll cookie balls into sugar substitute. Repeat until 26 cookies are made.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets that has been covered in parchment paper.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Do not over bake otherwise cookies will be dry and hard.
- Remove cookies from cookie sheets after a minute and cool on wire racks.