Keto Ginger Snaps
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon pure blackstrap molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 drops liquid stevia
- 2 cups aalmond flour
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of Pink Himalayan sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line baking sheet(s) with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together butter, coconut oil, egg, molasses, vanilla and liquid stevia. Blend with hand beater until well combined.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining dry ingredients.
- Once dry ingredients are well combined, pour into egg mixture and continue beating with hand beater.
- Refrigerate dough for 10 minutes so that it is not too sticky to work with.
- Roll small 1 inch balls and line them on a baking sheet.
- Flatten slightly with a spoon.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Lightly sprinkle with erythritol (optional) when you remove from the oven.
- Let cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet and then move to a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container.
1 cookie Amount Per Serving Fat5.84g
Nutrition is calculated using a third party plug-in. It is best to always validate!