Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time35 mins
Total Time45 mins
Yield: 6 Servings (3 Freestyle points per serving)Course: Main CourseKeyword: freestyle, weight watchers, WWFreestyleIngredients
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 10 1/2 oz. can Healthy Request Cream of Chicken condensed soup
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat Mexican cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup peas and carrots (I used frozen)
- 10 reduced-fat Ritz crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the soup, sour cream, milk, garlic powder, onion powder and parsley to a mixing bowl. Stir together then add the chicken and vegetables.
- Spray a pie pan or 8×8 baking pan with no-stick cooking spray, then add the chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the chicken mixture.
- Add the Ritz crackers to a zip up baggie. Use a meat mallet or pan to smash up the crackers. Sprinkle on top of the cheese.
- Spray the crackers with no-stick cooking spray, then place the dish in the oven.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the crackers have turned golden brown. Enjoy!