A super tasty breakfast or dessert Easy Keto Chocolate Frosty is vegan, gluten-free, made with just FIVE ingredients, and deliciously chocolatey! Especially in the summer, this is also a great low-carb recipe to make with the kiddos.
Course: Breakfast, Dessert
Keywords: chocolate frosty,
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Chill Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- (360 ml/ 12 fl oz) 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp cacao powder/Dutch-process cocoa powder (16 g/ 0.6 oz)
- 4 tbsp powdered Swerve/Erythritol (40 g/ 1.4 oz)
- 1 tsp sugar-free vanilla extract/pinch of vanilla powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 10 drops of liquid Stevia
- In a large bowl, place all of the ingredients, and using a hand mixer, beat on high until it gets light and fluffy.
- Transfer to a container(lidded) and freeze for THIRTY-FIVE minutes.
- Scoop into glasses and serve.
- Freeze for up to 3 months.
Net carbs 3.7 grams
Protein 2.5 grams
Fat 34.8 grams
Calories 343 kcal
Calories from carbs 4%,
Total carbs 5.2 grams
Fiber 1.5 grams
Sugars 2.9 grams
Saturated fat 22.1 grams