These mini corn dog muffins are an easy, healthy and delicious fun snack your family will love with just 83 calories and *4 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints!
PREP TIME 10 MINS
COOK TIME 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME 20 MINS
Servings (adjustable): Calories: 83
- 1 small package (6.5 ounces/6 muffin size) cornbread mix (I used Betty Crocker)
- 1 egg (could use 2 egg whites instead)
- 1/3 cup milk (I used almond milk)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 fat free hot dogs, each one cut into 6 even pieces (I used Hebrew National)
- Heat the oven to 400F degrees. Coat mini muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, stir together the muffin mix, milk, melted butter, and egg just until moistened. The batter will be lumpy. Scoop the batter evenly into the muffin cups, filling them about 2/3 full.
- Insert a piece of hot dog into the center of each muffin cup.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. until golden brown
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm with your favorite corn dog muffins condiments.
Weight Watchers PointsPlus: *2
Weight Watchers SmartPoints: *2
Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints: *3
Nutrition FactsSkinny Mini Corn Dog Muffins RecipeAmount Per Serving (1 mini corn dog muffin)Calories 83Calories from Fat 20%
Daily Value*Total Fat 2.2g3%
Total Carbohydrates 8.3g3%Dietary Fiber 0g0%
Protein 2.3g5%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.Course: Appetizer, SnackCuisine: AmericanKeyword: corn dog muffins, mini corn dogs