READY IN: 35mins SERVES:4-6 UNITS:US
- 1cup Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 1⁄2cup skim milk
- 1⁄4cup egg substitute
- 2cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2cups cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 2(10 3/4 ounce) cans reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spray 8×8 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Mix together veggies, chicken and soup. Pour into casserole dish.
- In another bowl, mix bisquick, milk, and egg. Pour over top of chicken mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until crust is golden.
- 6 servings=4.5 points.
- 4 servings=6.5 points.