Click underlined ingredients to buy them!
- 1 recipe Gluten free enchilada sauce (2 cups)
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 4 cloves Carlic (minced)
- 3 cups Shredded chicken (cooked)
- 1/4 cup Chicken broth
- 1/4 cup Fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1 recipe Coconut tortillas (12 tortillas)
- 3/4 cup Colby jack cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup Green onions (chopped)
RECIPE TIPS + VIDEO in the post above, nutrition info + recipe notes below!
- make Enchilada sauce
- make Low carb tortillas, Make the version including optional gelatin.
- In a large saute pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add the minced garlic and cook for about a minute, until fragrant.
- Add chicken, 1 cup enchilada sauce (half of the total amount), chicken broth, and cilantro. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- Scoop about 1/4 cup chicken mixture into the center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in the baking dish.
- Pour remaining 1 cup enchilada sauce over the enchiladas. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake for about 10 to 12 minutes, until enchiladas are hot and cheese melts. Sprinkle with green onions to serve.
YOU’LL ALSO LIKE THESE KETO LOW CARB RECIPES
Serving size: 2 enchiladas with sauce
Prep time does not include enchilada sauce or coconut tortillas. Nutrition info does include both.
Video Showing How To Make Low Carb Enchiladas With Chicken:
Don’t miss the VIDEO above – it’s the easiest way to learn how to make Low Carb Enchiladas With Chicken!
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Nutrition FactsAmount per serving. Serving size in recipe notes above.Calories349Fat19gProtein31gTotal Carbs17gNet Carbs9gFiber8gSugar3g