Prep Time:10 minutes | Total Time:10 minutes |
Servings: 25 to 30 squares | Calories: 119kcal
- 4 cups coconut flakes
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup Lily’s chocolate chips melted
- 1 stick of butter 1/2 cup
- 2 tbs Swerve sweetener powdered
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Melt the coconut oil and butter.
- In a medium bowl, combine the coconut flakes and melted butter and coconut oil.
- Add 1 tsp of vanilla and mix it until it’s fully combined.
- Sprinkle the mixture with the powdered Swerve sweetener and mix it again.
- Layer a piece of parchment paper in the bottom of a square pan.
- Pour the coconut mixture into the bottom of the pan and put it in the freezer for about 5 minutes so it will set.
- While the coconut is in the freezer, start melting your chocolate topping.
- Remove the coconut mixture from the freezer and pour the melted chocolate on top of the coconut spreading it evenly.
- Place the mixture back in the freezer for about 10 to 20 minutes until it has completely set.
- Remove the parchment paper from the pan and place it on a flat surface.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the squares.
Serving: 1square | Calories: 119kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.2g | Protein: 0.3g | Fat: 12.8g | Cholesterol: 8.1mg | Sodium: 1.9mg | Fiber: 0.7g | Sugar: 0.3g