- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 1 onion diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 lb ground sausage
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 28 oz canned diced tomatoes undrained
- 8 oz tomato sauce low carb/sugar free
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- Poke the spaghetti squash with a fork and microwave 5 minutes. Cut in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds and pulp.
- Place face down in a casserole dish with 1/3 cup water. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high 7-8 minutes or until soft when pierced with a fork.
- Brown garlic, onion, sausage and beef in a large skillet until no pink remains. Drain any fat.
- Add Italian seasoning, tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, water and salt & pepper to taste. Summer uncovered 10 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve over spaghetti squash.
Serving 6 Calories: 327kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 711mg | Potassium: 981mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 875IU | Vitamin C: 22.9mg | Calcium: 118mg | Iron: 4.3mg