Do you want a quick low carb, gluten and sugar free breakfast that is perfect for busy weekday mornings? Say hello to these Grab & Go Low Carb Muffins. CourseBreakfast CuisineBritish Keywordbreakfast muffins, low carb muffins, sugar free muffins Prep Time5 minutes Cook Time25 minutes Total Time25 minutes Servings 12 Calories261kcal AuthorKatrin NürnbergerAs an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/4 cup plain yoghurt, full fat (300g)
- 3 1/2 cup almond meal / coarse almond flour / ground almonds (350g)
- 6 medium eggs or 5 large eggs
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup blueberries and/or raspberries (100g)
- 3-4 tbsp granulated sweetener depending on your sweet tooth
- Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius/356 Fahrenheit.
- Line a muffin tin with paper cups or even better, use a silicone mold (you don’t need paper cups then – just grease it well).
- Mix your yoghurt, eggs, vanilla and butter well.
- Then add all dry ingredients.
- At the end, carefully fold in the berries, reserving some to place on top.
- Bake for ca 25 minutes or until the tops are browned and a knife inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Serving: 92g | Calories: 261kcal | Carbohydrates: 9.2g | Protein: 10.9g | Fat: 21.3g | Saturated Fat: 4.6g | Cholesterol: 105mg | Sodium: 80mg | Potassium: 320mg | Fiber: 4.2g | Sugar: 3.6g