These keto Hawaiian style sweet rolls are simply delicious, light and so soft, your friends will be amazed.
Servings: 12 Calories: 190kcal
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 cup Swerve powdered
- 3 cups Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 6 drops Lorann Pineapple oil
- 1 tsp fresh ginger paste
- Gather all of the ingredients first and measure them out. This is important because once you melt the mozzarella cheese you will need to combine the ingredients quickly before it cools down.
- Place the Almond flour, baking powder and Swerve into a medium size bowl and mix the ingredients until they are combined.
- Place the Mozzarella cheese and cream cheese in a microwave-safe container and cook it on high for about a minute and a half or until the cheese is melted. You can use a double broiler for this part if you prefer.
- Pour the melted cheeses mixture into the medium bowl filled with the dry ingredients.
- Add the eggs, fresh ginger, and Lorann Pineapple oil.
- Mix the ingredients until it’s fully combined. The dough will be sticky.
- Place the dough on a silicone mat or parchment paper to continue kneading the dough together until if forms. It will get less sticky the more you knead it but it will always be a bit sticky.
- Cut the dough into 10 even parts.
- Roll each part into a ball.
- Place the dough ball into a well greased baking pan.
- Bake it at 425 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Use a knife to separate the lines before you pull each roll out of the pan. The bottom of the rolls should have a nice brown crust.
Calories: 190kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.2g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 12.3g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 190mg | Potassium: 618mg | Fiber: 2.4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 300IU | Calcium: 277mg | Iron: 2.2mg