- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan , or asiago, other hard, dry, grated cheese.
- 1 cup diced ham
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Stir in diced ham and mix to combine.
- Set out a well prepped baking sheet – greased or lined with parchment or a silpat.
- Divide the mixture equally into six to eight parts and form into round rolls.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
- Feel free to mix up your cheese selection – but stick with one grated hard, dry cheese (like parmesan or asiago) to keep the flour-like texture.
1Amount Per ServingCalories198Total Fat13gSaturated Fat7gTrans Fat0gUnsaturated Fat5gCholesterol108mgSodium623mgCarbohydrates3gFiber0gSugar1gProtein17gNutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix software and should be considered for entertainment purposes only. Consult with a doctor or nutritionist before making any diet choices.