|Servings||Prep Time||Cooking Time|
|28 Blondies||10 minutes||17 minutes|
|69kcal||2Smart Points (Flex/Freestyle)|
|Per Blondies||Per Blondies|
- 100 grams Self Raising Flour
- 50 grams Flora Light
- 4 medium Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Vanilla Pod *optional ingredient – just add the seeds from the pod
- 4 tsp Sweet Freedom Fruit Syrup
- 50 grams White Chocolate Chips
- 4 tbsp Granulated Sweetener
- Low Calorie Cooking Spray
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Spray an 8″ square baking tin with Low calorie cooking spray and line the bottom with greaseproof paper.
- Place all of the ingredients, apart from the white chocolate chips into a large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Mix in half of the white chocolate chips into the cake mix and pour into the baking tin.
- Scatter over the remaining white chocolate chips and place in the oven for 17 minutes until golden but still slightly squidgy. Leave to cool in the tin.
- Once cool, remove from the tin, take the greaseproof paper off the bottom and cut into 16 squares. Enjoy!