This Cinnamon Roll Casserole is perfectly light, fluffy, and so simple to make. The whole family will devour it!
PREP TIME10 minutes
COOK TIME30 minutes
ADDITIONAL TIME5 minutes
TOTAL TIME45 minutes
- 2 1/2 cups self rising flour ( I use Gold Medal)
- 3/4 CUP ZERO POINT GRANULATED SUGAR SUBSTITUTE ( I USE LAKANTO CLASSIC MONK FRUIT SWEETENER )
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or skim milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp light butter, melted ( I use Land O’ Lakes light butter made with canola oil)
UNTITLED CINNAMON SWIRL INGREDIENTS:
- 2 Tbsp light butter, melted (I use Land O’ Lakes light butter made with canola oil)
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup zero point brown sugar substitute ( I use Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener)
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- dash of unsweetened almond milk
- 3 Tbsp Pillsbury sugar free vanilla frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 X 13 PAN or 3-QUART BAKING DISH with non stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, using a hand whisk, mix the base ingredients together.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan.
- In a small bowl, mix topping ingredients together and stir until all ingredients have been incorporated.
- Drop spoonfuls of the cinnamon swirl mixture on top of the batter and then using a knife, swirl the mixture around the batter.
- Bake for 30 to 33 minutes. Remove from oven and allow it to cool for 5 minutes or so.
- Meanwhile, in a microwaveable bowl, heat frosting for 20 seconds or until melted. Drizzle melted frosting over the casserole.
- Using a knife, divide pan into 12 equal slices/servings
SERVINGS: MAKES 12 SLICES/ 4 POINTS PER SLICE
- Instead of the sugar free frosting you can make your own by mixing these ingredients together:
- 1 Tbsp light butter, melted
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar substitute (LAKANTO POWDERED)
- 2 Tbsp skim milk (or hot water, for desired consistency)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract