A light, practically fat free heavenly dessert.
Prep Time:30 mins
Cook Time:20 mins
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1 dab of butter
- 0.12 tsp ground ginger
- 3 small peaches
- 4 tsps granulated sugar
- 2 tbsps powdered sugar
- Butter and sugar ramekins.
- Set aside and pre-heat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Put peeled and stoned peaches in blender. Puree, add ginger and sugar.
- Add unsifted powdered sugar to egg whites and whip up egg whites with a mixer or stand mixer until stiff. Gently fold in peach puree.
- Pour into ramekins and set on a baking sheet or baking stone.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until puffed and golden.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve immediately.
- Note: try it with other fruits like strawberries as well.