Recipe type: Main meals
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 20 minsT
otal time: 40 mins
Serves: 6 4 SP freestyle, 5sp/5pp per serving
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 cups high fiber pasta (I used penne and measure uncooked)
- 8oz (about 2 cups) cooked shredded chicken
- 2 tsp fajita seasoning
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ cup salsa
- ¼ cup fat free sour cream
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded cheese
- Cook your pasta in boiling water on the stove.
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 9×13 casserole dish and set aside
- Chop up your onion and peppers and saute in a frying pan with oil for about 10 minutes.
- Mix all of your ingredients together in a big bowl except ½ cup of your cheese.
- Spread out into your casserole dish, top with remaining cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Makes 6 servings at 4 SP freestyle, 5sp or 5pp each, please note this is based on my ingredients, if you enter into WW app and get a higher reading it may be due to different brands of pasta/cheese.
- Nutritional info (not including veggies) per serving..Calories 212… Fat 4.4g… Saturated fat 1.9g… Carbs 23.4g… Fiber 3g… Sugars 2.1g… Protein 20.5g