Prep Time 15 mins
Everyone needs a reliable and delicious pico de gallo recipe in their repertoire. This simple version brings all the classic and traditional flavors. So grab your chips and get ready!
Servings: 4 servings |Calories: 35 kcal
- 4 medium ripe tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/2 cup red onion (finely chopped)
- 2 chile peppers, mild or hot (seeded and finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (finely chopped)
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium sized bowl, combine all ingredients.
Entire recipe makes 4 servings
Serving size is approx 1/2 cup
Each serving = 0 Points*
*based only on ingredients with an SP Freestyle value
Nutrition Facts PICO DE GALLO SALSA RECIPE
Amount Per Serving Calories 35%
Daily Value*Sodium 8mg0%| Potassium 360mg10% | Total Carbohydrates 8.1g3% | Dietary Fiber 2.2g9% | Sugars 4.7g | Protein 1.5g3% | Calcium1% | Iron3%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.