These Air Fried Chicken Philly Cheese Egg Rolls are easy to make and super delicious!
PREP TIME10 minutes
COOK TIME8 minutes
ADDITIONAL TIME2 minutes
TOTAL TIME20 minutes
- 8 egg rolls wrappers
- 12.5 oz. canned shredded chicken or 1 1/2 cup cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 small green pepper, diced
- 4 oz. 1/3 less fat cream cheese, room temperature
- Spray a large skillet with non stick cooking spray. Cook diced onion and green pepper over medium heat and continue cooking until the onion is clear and tender.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- In a large mixing bow combine, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, and shredded cooked chicken. Mix until cream cheese is combined with chicken. Add onion and peppers and stir until all ingredients are well combined.
- Lay one egg roll wrapper out with a corner pointing towards you. Place about 2 Tbsp in the center of each wrapper.
- Bring the corner that is closest to you up and over and gently tuck it in. Fold in the sides and roll the wrapper tightly. Use a small amount of water to secure the tip of the wrapper.
- Repeat for all 8 wrappers.
- Place egg rolls in air fryer and cook at 390 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until the egg roll wrappers are golden brown.
Servings: Makes 8 egg rolls
GREEN:3 SmartPoints for 1 roll or 7 SmartPoints for 2 rolls
BLUE: 3 Smart Point per roll or 6 SmartPoints for 2 rolls
PURPLE: 3 Smart Point per roll or 6 SmartPoints for 2 rolls
- These egg rolls can cooked/baked in the oven at 400 degrees for 15-18 minutes. I recommend brushing a little egg wash ( 1 egg beaten with 1 tsp water) over the tops before cooking. This will help make them nice and golden brown.