0 WW Freestyle SP per serving. Makes: 8 servings | Calories: 192
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chickpea, drained and rinsed
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup reduced fat crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon plain nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons cilantro
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas and place in a medium bowl.
- Toss in the rest of the ingredients until chickpeas are evenly coated and all of the ingredients are mixed well.
- Serve immediately and refrigerate any leftovers. I ate ours over the coarse of a few days and loved it every time.
Greek Chickpea Salad Amount Per Serving (1 /2 cup)
Calories 192 Calories from Fat 36% | Daily Value*Fat 4g6%| Saturated Fat 1g6% | Cholesterol 4mg1% | Sodium 1297mg56%| Carbohydrates 32g11% | Fiber 8g33% | Sugar 6g7% | Protein 10g20%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.