1 WW FreeStyle SP per muffin.
- ½ cup corn
- ½ cup peas (fresh or frozen) (if using frozen, thaw and pat dry)
- ½ cup diced carrots (fresh or frozen) (if using frozen, thaw and pat dry)
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 large egg whites
- 1½ teaspoons poultry seasoning
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound 98% fat free ground chicken (or extra-lean ground turkey)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray. In a large bowl mix together the corn, peas, carrots, oats, Parmesan, egg whites, poultry seasoning, pepper, salt, and garlic powder.
- Add the ground chicken and mix with a spoon or your hands until everything is well combined.
- Scoop ⅓ cup of the mixture into 11 muffin cups.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until the ground chicken reaches an internal temperature of at least 165°F and is no longer pink in the middle.
Makes 11 muffins.
One muffin is 1 WW FreeStyle Smart Point!
SmartPoints® values calculated without WW Zero Points fruits and vegetables using the WW Recipe Builder.