Light, moist and fluffy banana bread muffins are paleo, keto, gluten-free, low-carb friendly and only 210 calories per muffin.
Keyword banana, bread, gluten free, keto, lowcarb, muffins, paleo
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Calories 210 kcal
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups mashed bananas 3-4 medium
- 1/2 cup almond butter peanut butter can also be used
- 1/4 cup butter olive oil can also be used
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup coconut flour almond flour can also be used
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips optional and not included in nutritional facts
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease or line 12 muffin cups with liners; set aside.
- Combine eggs, bananas, almond butter, butter, and vanilla in a large bowl. Whisk until fully combined. Add the coconut flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and pinch of salt. Stir with a wooden spoon until fully combined.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins, 3/4 full. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from muffin tin. Store in refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Recipe adapted from: Civilized Caveman CookingNutrition FactsPaleo Banana Bread Muffins (Gluten free, Low-Carb)Amount Per Serving (1 muffin)
Calories 210Calories from Fat 117%
Daily Value*Total Fat 13g20%Saturated Fat 5g25%
Total Carbohydrates 19g6%Dietary Fiber 4g16%Sugars 10g
Protein 5g10%Vitamin A4.4%Vitamin C4.2%Calcium7.5%Iron5.3%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.