Prep Time10 minutes
Cook Time20 minutes
Total Time30 minutes
Servings 16 keto brownies
These bites of the chocolate heaven are dense and fudgy keto brownies made with almond flour. They are moist and have a rich chocolate taste.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 12 tbsp unsalted butter softened
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 oz dark chocolate
- 3/4 cup erythritol
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Line with parchment paper an 8×8-inch baking pan covering the bottom and the sides.
- In a bowl mix the butter and the dark chocolate. Microwave for 30 seconds or let the mixture melt on a double boiler.
- Meanwhile, combine the dry ingredients: almond flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, baking powder.
- In a big bowl beat the crack the eggs and beat them with the mixer.
- Add the butter and chocolate mixture and continue mixing.
- Slowly mix in the dry ingredients, until you get brownies batter consistency.
- Transfer the batter to the baking pan and bake for 27-30minutes. Depending on the oven you have the baking time may vary. You’ll want to check the brownies from minute 20 to make sure you aren’t overbaking them. The center has to be slightly moist when touching.
- Remove from the oven and let the brownies chill for about 10 minutes.
- With a sharp knife cut your brownies into 16 pieces and devour!
This recipe yields 16 delicious keto brownies servings, each for 1.3g net carbs.Make sure you use room temperature eggs. Using cold eggs will solidify the butter mixture.You can add a few nuts, like crushed almond or walnuts for a bit of extra crunchy texture.
NUTRITION FACTSAmount per serving.Calories135kcal
Total Carbs1.32gNet Carbs