Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe – low-carb, sugar-free, gluten-free cookies made with only 3 ingredients in 20 minutes I have been making him some yummy treats to enjoy once in a while. These Keto Peanut Butter Cookies are one of his favorites. They are simple to make, gluten free and so good, even my kids like them.
prep time:5 MINScook time:15 MINStotal time:20 MINS
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol ot Swerve
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine all ingredients and mix with a spatula until well combined.
- Using a 1.5 tbsp cookie scoop, scoop out dough and form balls. Place on the baking sheet. Press with a fork forming a criss cross pattern.(see video)
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the tops are set and golden.Let the cookies cool for 10 minutes.
add 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract for flavor
Keep at room temperature for 3 days in an air-tight container.
Calories: 82, Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 16mg, Sodium: 65mg, Potassium: 89mg, Carbohydrates: 2.5g, Sugar: 1g, Protein: 3g, Vitamin A: 0.5%, Calcium: 0.8%, Iron: 1.8%