Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 13 holes
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 Tbs coconut oil – melted
- 1 Tbs ground flaxseed + 2 Tbs water
- 1/4 cup granulated monk fruit – sub coconut sugar for non-keto
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- pinch of Pink salt
- 1 Tbs granulated monk fruit + 1/2 tsp cinnamon – for rolling
- In a bowl, mix flax with water and set aside for a few minutes to thicken.
- Combine almond flour, salt and cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
- Add monk fruit, oil and vanilla to the flax mixture and whisk together. Pour wet over dry and mix well.
- In a small bowl, stir together 1 Tbs monk fruit and 1/2 tsp cinnamon. Set aside.
- Use a cookie scoop to make “holes” out of the dough. Roll each one smooth in your hands.
- Roll each “hole” in the cinnamon “sugar” mixture to coat. ENJOY!
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases made through referral links in this post (at no additional cost to you).What I used:
Granulated Monkfruit Almond Flour Coconut Oil Pink Salt: Mexican Vanilla: Organic cinnamon & ground flaxseed
To store: Keep in an airtight container at room temp for about 1 week (I used a glass container), or refrigerated for up to 2 weeks/frozen for 2 months.Sweetener Swap: If you’re not into low-carb, you can sub another granulated sweetener, like coconut sugar or maple sugar. Regular white sugar works, too. Nutrition FactsHealthy, 5-Minute Cinnamon Sugar Donut Holes (Keto, Vegan & Paleo)Amount Per ServingCalories 80Calories from Fat 27% Daily Value*Fat 3g5%Carbohydrates 7g2%Fiber 1g4%Protein 2g4%Sugar Alcohol 5gNet Carbs 1g* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.