Prep time: 10 minsCook time: 45 minsTotal time: 55 minsServes: 10 2 freestyle, 3SP/2PP per servingIngredients
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- ⅓ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ⅓ cup 1% milk
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (the juice of one large lemon)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1.5 cups flour
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (you can use frozen I just prefer fresh in this loaf)
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a regular size loaf pan with some non stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl whisk your eggs and add in brown sugar, stir till blended
- Mix in your applesauce, milk, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Stir in your flour, baking powder, soda and lemon zest.
- Very gently fold in your blueberries.
- Pour batter into loaf pan and bake for approx 40-45 minutes until loaf is baked through.
- Let cool then remove from pan and cut into 10 slices, best stored in fridge and will freeze well.
- *Note, if you want to add a glaze you can do so by using 2 tsp fresh squeezed lemon & 3Tbsp icing sugar (confectionery sugar, AKA powdered sugar) this will add a point per serving
NotesFreestyle smart points- 2 using WW recipe builder
Smart points- 3 using SP calculator
Points plus- 2 using PP calculator
Nutritional info (incl all ingredients) Calories 106…Fat 1.4g…Sat fat 0.4g…Carbs 19.4g…Fiber 1g…Sugar 5.5g…Protein 3.4g using My Fitness Pal *note do not use these numbers in your WW calculator, it includes fruit and you may get a different point value, old SP & PP were figured out before entering the zero point foods