|Prep Time5 Mins | Cook Time 12 Mins | Servings 2 Pasties|
Weight Watchers Wraps1
tin Tuna Chunks in Spring Water Drained
40 g Sweetcorn Drained
80 g Reduced Fat Cheese
1/4 Pepper Diced
1 medium Egg Beaten
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
- Drain the Tuna and break up with a folk and drain and rinse the sweetcorn.
- On one half of the wrap, place cheese, then tuna, then peppers, sweetcorn and top off with cheese.
- Brush the exposed side of the wrap and all around the edges with the beaten egg.
- Fold the wrap in half and press down around the edge, trapping in the ingredients. Crimp the edges of the pasty using the back of a fork.
- Place the pasties on a baking tray sprayed with Frylight. Brush the outside of the pasty with beaten egg.
- Bake in the oven for 12 – 15 mins.
- Once cooked, cut in half and enjoy. Remember they insides will be hot.