prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 25 MINUTES
total time: 35 MINUTES
Super easy bread that takes only 20 minutes to bake! Gluten and grain free, this keto loaf is perfect for grilled cheese, toasting or french toast!
- 2.5 cups (250g) almond flour
- 2 cups protein isolate
- 1 tbsp xanthan gum
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup (250ml) warm water
- 1/4 cup (50g) butter – melted
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients.
- Whisk in the melted butter. It won’t incorporate fully but mix as best as you can.
- Slowly add in the water and stir until you get a thick batter/dough.
- Pour into a loaf tin lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 375°F / 190°C for 20-25 minutes.
- Take out and enjoy!
This makes roughly 16 slices.
Nutritional Information per slice:
- CALS: 136
- FAT: 8.8
- CARBS: 4.2
- FIBRE: 2.3
- NET CARBS: 1.9
- PROTEIN: 11.9
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 136TOTAL FAT: 8.8gCARBOHYDRATES: 4.2gFIBER: 2.3gPROTEIN: 11.9g