A zero point, guilt-free cheesecake
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 30 minutes
TOTAL TIME 40 minutes
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 (1 oz.) small box instant sugar free/fat free banana cream (or vanilla if they don’t sell the banana cream where you live) flavor pudding.
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 mashed banana
- 3 TBSP SUGAR SUBSTITUTE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In mixing bowl add eggs, vanilla extract, mashed banana, sugar substitute and mix well with a wire whisk. Add yogurt and dry pudding, mix well.
- Pour into a lightly greased with non stick cooking spray pie dish or SPRINGFORM PAN. I used a 9 inch SPRINGFORM PAN.
- Bake 350 for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool for about 15-20 minutes before covering it with plastic wrap and let it chill overnight in the refrigerator.
Servings: Makes 8 slices / 1 Freestyle SmartPoints® per slice
- It may look jiggly but once it’s chilled, it will set. Let it cool for about 15-20 min before covering it with plastic wrap and let it chill overnight in the refrigerator.
- it’s recommended to chill overnight before eating. It can take up to 12 hours for the texture and flavor to completely set in.
- The longer it chills the better it tastes.
- You can substitute regular instant pudding mix for the sugar free pudding mix. The servings for that is: 10 slices / 2 points per slice