READY IN: 1hr 10mins
- 3bananas, mashed
- 1cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2cup natural applesauce
- 3⁄4cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2teaspoons baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixer, mash bananas, add Splenda and mix.
- Mix in rest of indgredients.
- Pour ingredients into a bread pan sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes; cake tester should come out clean when done.
- Remove from pan and cool on a wire rack.
- *If using a dark coated pan, bake at 325 degrees and bake a little longer; cake tester to should come out clean when done.