Weight Loss Cabbage Soup is an easy vegetable soup that’s great for healthy eating, but still flavorful and filling. Made in only 20 minutes!
Prep Time10minutes minutes
Cook Time20minutes minutes
Total Time30minutes minutes
- ▢8 cups vegetable broth
- ▢1 yellow onion , chopped
- ▢3 cloves garlic , minced
- ▢4 cups cabbage , cut into 1 inch chunks
- ▢3 carrots , sliced
- ▢3 stalks celery , sliced
- ▢1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ▢1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- ▢1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- ▢1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- ▢28 ounces diced tomatoes , do not drain
- Add the vegetable broth, onion, garlic, cabbage, carrots, celery, salt, pepper, oregano, basil, and diced tomatoes then stir well.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and cook for 20 minutes until cabbage and carrots are tender.
Calories: 57kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 0.3g | Saturated Fat: 0.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.04g | Sodium: 1130mg | Potassium: 388mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 4543IU | Vitamin C: 25mg | Calcium: 68mg | Iron: 1mg
Keyword: Weight Loss Cabbage Soup