LOW CARB BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
COURSE: BAKING, BREAKFAST, SNACKCUISINE: AMERICANPREP TIME: 10 MINUTESCOOK TIME: 20 MINUTESTOTAL TIME: 30 MINUTESSERVINGS: 6 CALORIES: 236 KC
These low carb blueberry muffins are ideal for those times when you fancy a sweet treat! Gluten free, sugar free, and keto friendly recipe
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tbs Lakanto
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup butter melted
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Prepare a six-hole muffin pan by lining it with paper or silicone liners.
- Mix together the almond flour, low carb sweetener, and baking powder together in a bowl.
- In a stand mixer, combine eggs, melted butter, and heavy cream.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until fully mixed. Stir in the blueberries.
- Divide the mixture between the six holes, and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through. Let cool slightly before removing to a wire rack.
- Let cool fully before storing them in an airtight container for up to three days.
4g net carbs per muffin (this recipe makes six muffins)Nutrition FactsLow Carb Blueberry MuffinsAmount Per Serving (1 muffin)Calories 236Calories from Fat 198% Daily Value*Fat 22g34%Saturated Fat 8g50%Cholesterol 88mg29%Sodium 93mg4%Potassium 79mg2%Carbohydrates 6g2%Fiber 2g8%Sugar 2g2%Protein 6g12%Vitamin A 461IU9%Vitamin C 1mg1%Calcium 74mg7%Iron 1mg6%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Nutritional information for this recipe is provided as a courtesy and is my best approximation. I cannot guarantee completely accurate data due to variations in ingredients and cooking methods. Carbohydrates from sugar alcohols are not included in net carb counts as it has been shown that they do not impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.