ervings: 12 Calories: 180 kcalAuthor: Liana Werner-GrayIngredients
- ½ cup Almond flour
- ½ cup Tigernut flour
- ¾ cup Organic cacao powder
- ½ cup monk fruit sweetener
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-½ tsp. Bob’s red Mill baking soda
- 3 pasture-raised eggs
- 6 Tbsp. Nutivia organic coconut Oil with blueberry flavored melted
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- 1/3 cup Milkadamia milk
- 1 bar Hu kitchen Plain chocolate bar dark broken into small chunks
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, mix together flours, cacao powder, monk fruit sweetener and baking powder until combined. Mix in vanilla extract, coconut cream and eggs. Stir in coconut oil and chocolate chunks.
- Spoon mixture into 12 muffin wells or liners.
- Bake 20 minutes.
Nutrition FactsKeto Chocolate Muffins (Dairy Free & Gluten-Free)Amount Per ServingCalories 180Calories from Fat 144% Daily Value*Fat 16g25%Saturated Fat 10g50%Cholesterol 41mg14%Sodium 187mg8%Potassium 137mg4%Carbohydrates 9g3%Fiber 3g12%Sugar 1g1%Protein 5g10%Vitamin A 100IU2%Vitamin C 0.2mg0%Calcium 63mg6%Iron 1.5mg