Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 15 mins
Total Time 25 mins
Moist & delicious banana nut oatmeal cookies, packed with flavor and nutrients.Servings: servingsCalories: 63 kcalIngredients
- 3 ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1/4 cup 2 % milk
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup almonds (chopped or sliced)
- 2 Tbsp sunflower seeds
- 3 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the bananas, applesauce and milk, vanilla and cinnamon in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Add the oats and mix well.
- Fold in the raisins, almonds, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes, or until the cookies begin to set up.
- Cool completely and store in an airtight container.
Entire serving makes 24 servings
Serving size is 1 cookie
Each serving = 2 Points*
*based only on ingredients that have an SP Freestyle value Nutrition Facts BANANA NUT OATMEAL COOKIES Amount Per Serving
Calories 63Calories from Fat 15%
Daily Value*Total Fat 1.7g 3%Saturated Fat 0.3g2%
Total Carbohydrates 11.4g4%Dietary Fiber 1.5g6%Sugars 4.2g
Protein 1.8g4%Calcium1%Iron3%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.