Meatball Parmesan Bake is a quick, easy, and completely delicious dinner! This meal is loved by kids and adults alike and can be prepared and made quickly, or prepared ahead and frozen for another day.
PREP TIME:15 minutes RESTING TIME:5 minutes COOK TIME:40 minutes SERVES:8 servings CALORIES:437
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 cup parmesan cheese grated, divided
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp onion grated
- 6 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning dried
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- Combine the beef, pork, 3/4 cup parmesan, heavy cream, egg, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, and mix or work with your hands until completely incorporated.
- Form Meatballs into 24 balls and place side by side in a 9×13 casserole dish.
- Cover the meatballs with marinara sauce, then evenly spread the mozzarella and remaining parmesan cheese over the top. Bake uncovered at 350˚F for 35-45 minutes or until the meatballs are cooked through (160˚F internal temp.)
- Remove the casserole dish from oven and let set for 5 minutes. Then serve hot. Enjoy!
Extras can be stored in an airtight container for
- 3-4 days in the refrigerator
- In the freezer for up to a month
This recipe is naturally
- Gluten free
- Low carb
- Friendly for low carb and keto diets
Serving: 3meatballsCalories: 437kcal (22%)Carbohydrates: 5g (2%)Protein: 29g (58%)Fat: 33g (51%)Saturated Fat: 15g (94%)Cholesterol: 131mg (44%)Sodium: 835mg (36%)Potassium: 563mg (16%)Fiber: 1g (4%)Sugar: 2g (2%)Vitamin A: 595IU (12%)Vitamin C: 5.6mg (7%)Calcium: 257mg (26%)Iron: 2.5mg (14%)
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)Course:DinnerCuisine:ItalianKeyword:gluten free, Homemade, keto, low carb, Meatball Parmesan Bake, meatballs, Meatballs Parmesan