- 1 cup of self-rising flour
- 1 cup of non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of Erythritol (sugar substitute)
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of Sugar-Free caramel sauce
- 15 sprays of butter spray
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour and greek yogurt inside a mixing bowl and blend until ingredients have formed.
- *if your dough still feels a little sticky, sprinkle flour onto dough until it feels solid and easy to separate.
- Next, coat the cutting board with flour and lay the dough out on the cutting board. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough out to form a rectangular shape.
- Spritz the dough 15 times with butter spray.
- Sprinkle the dough with cinnamon and sugar
- Roll the dough up so you have a long tube.
- Cut the dough evenly into 8 equal pieces. Place the cinnamon rolls into an 8 inch cake pan and bake in the oven at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes. Take them out of the pan and pour 2 tablespoons of the sugar free caramel sauce over the cinnamon rolls. Enjoy!
Smart Points: 1 (Freestyle)
If you are struggling with entering my recipes into the WW recipe builder and come up with different points that is OKAY. Don’t worry about getting the exact same thing as I did. We all live in different parts of the World, and with different grocery stores that carry different products. Not all points will be the same.
- Serving Size: 1 cinnamon roll
- Calories: 64
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 208
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 20
- Fiber: 6
- Protein: 2
- Cholesterol: 1