Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time35 mins
Yield: 20 (each one is 2 points for blue, green and purple.Course: Dessert
- 1 box Pillsbury sugar free brownie mix
- 12 oz. Diet Coke
- 1 cup Halo Top ice cream
- Preheat oven according to the directions on the brownie box.
- Add the brownie mix to a large mixing bowl, then add the Diet Coke. Use a spoon and stir it 50 strokes.
- Spray an 8×8 baking ban with no-stick cooking spray, then and the brownie batter. Put it in the oven 28-32 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let the brownies cool completely.
- Use a 1 1/2 inch circle cookie cutter to cut out 20 brownies.
- Use a knife to cut each brownie in half horizontally.
- Add the bottom half of the brownies to a mini muffin pan.
- Add a small spoonful of ice cream to each brownie, then cover it with the brownie top.
- Cover the brownies and put in the freezer for at least 1 hour. Then, enjoy!